Thank you for visiting our Admissions page! This page is dedicated to information relating to admission to Reception year in 2021 although it will be helpful if you are considering our school for an in-year application (for children up to Year 4/age 9). We hope our website gives you a good overview of our school, however, we will also be very happy to offer a visit to the school subject to Government guidance; of course if you have any questions please telephone us on 01538 306278 or email email@example.com and we'll be pleased to respond.
- 1 November 2020 - the application process opens (through Staffordshire County Council). Click here to start your application.
- 15 January 2021 - the application process closes.
Please click on the links below to access more information:
- Staffordshire County Council Letter - "Admission into Reception Class September 2021"
- Staffordshire County Council Letter - "The Children Act 1989 - Admission to School September 2021"
- Horton St. Michael's - "Introduction to School & Nursery"
- Horton St. Michael's - "Staff List"
To access more general admissions information on the Staffordshire County Council website, please click below:
If you are considering Horton St. Michael's CE First School for your child, please let us know by downloading, completing and returning an Expression of Interest form so that we can keep in touch.
*We have a limited number of spaces for 3 and 4 year olds in our Nursery - a wonderful introduction to learning and our school. Please contact us for more information.
Thank you again for your interest in our school.